What to Expect
At Darby Creek, you can expect to find friendly faces, hot coffee, great music, and practical, Bible-based teaching. Darby Creek Church is a contemporary church designed to help individuals discover and develop their relationship with God. The entire scope of Darby Creek's ministry begins with a firm belief that every person matters to God.
- What to wear? Casual or dress. It's up to you. Most come dressed casual.
- What kind of music? We have a worship band (acoustic, bass, and electric guitars, drums, keyboard, sax, flute, etc.) that plays modern worship songs.
- What about my kids? All of our Sunday children's programs run concurrently with the adult service. We have K.I.C.K. (Kids In Christ's Kingdom) for Kindergarten thru 4th graders. We have infant, toddler, and preschool childcare. We also have a Sunday school class for 5th and 6th graders that starts right before the pastor gives his message. Students, 7th grade and up, join the adults. We have high school and middle school youth groups that meet during the week.
- What about the sermon? Our pastors teach right from the Bible and share about how God's Word applies to everyday life. Their sermons focused on how God wants to work in and through our lives to accomplish His purposes.
- How long? The Sunday worship service starts at 10am and goes until approximately 11:30am
Directions to Darby Creek
Our church building is located at 1145 Amity Rd, Galloway, OH. That is near the corner of Amity Rd and Feder Rd in Galloway, OH. We are just a few minutes from the Hilliard-Rome Rd Exit off I-70 on west side of Columbus. Click the building address above for a Google map.