There are many reasons why people at Darby Creek Church are involved in our Small Groups. The bottom line is, you just can’t get to know people on Sunday mornings. The Small Groups provide you with a non-threatening setting to develop your relationship with other people at DCC and with God.
Below is listing of our Small Groups meeting this summer. Some of our groups take the summer off and start up again in September, so be sure to check back in the fall.
* B.A.S.I.C (Brothers and Sisters in Christ) – This co-ed group is currently on summer break. Check back in September to find out more information.
* Explore the Bible Group – A co-ed group that meets the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month from 6-8pm at the church building. Child care is available for this group.
* Ladies Lunch Study – This group is meeting every Friday over the summer. Time and location vary.
* D.I.G. (Delight In God) – A co-ed group that meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from 7-8:30pm. Call about the availability of childcare.
* Company 4:6 – A men’s group that meets the 2nd Saturday of every month from 7-8:30am at the church building. Pancakes and sausage are served followed by a Bible teaching and discussion.
* Signal Fire – This group is just now forming. They will meet every Saturday from 6-8:30pm. The location is TBA.
If you are interested in finding out more about these groups please contact our office by phone at 614-878-6542 or email us.