There are many reasons why people at Darby Creek Church are involved in our Small Groups. The bottom line is, you just can’t get to know people on Sunday mornings. The Small Groups provide you with a non-threatening setting to develop your relationship with other people at DCC and with God.
Below is listing of our Small Groups meeting this summer. Some of our groups take the summer off and start up again in September, so be sure to check back in the fall.
* B.A.S.I.C (Brothers and Sisters in Christ) – A co-ed group that meets the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month from 12 noon to 1:30 pm at the church building. No meetings 6/12/16 until September.
* Explore the Bible Group – A co-ed group that meets the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month from 6-8pm at the church building. Call about the availability of childcare.
* Ladies Lunch Study – Every Tuesday from 11:30am to 1pm.
* Wednesday Night Sanctuary – A co-ed group that meets every Wednesday (except 3rd Weds.) from 7-8pm in the church building sanctuary.
* Downtown Columbus Group – A co-ed group that meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from 7-8:30pm. Call about the availability of childcare.
* Company 4:6 – A men’s group that meets the 2nd Saturday of every month from 7-8:30am at the church building. Pancakes and sausage are served followed by a Bible teaching and discussion.
If you are interested in finding out more about these groups please contact our office by phone at 614-878-6542 or email us.