There are many reasons why people at Darby Creek Church are involved in our Small Groups. The bottom line is, you just can’t get to know people on Sunday mornings. The Small Groups provide you with a non-threatening setting to develop your relationship with other people at DCC and with God.
Below is listing of our Small Groups meeting this summer. Some of our groups take the summer off and start up again in September, so be sure to check back in the fall.
* Explore the Bible Group – A co-ed group that meets the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month from 6-8pm at the church building. Child care is available for this group.
* Ladies Lunch Study – This women’s group meets every Tuesday from 11:30am-1pm starting in October. They meet at the church building.
* D.I.G. (Delight In God) – A co-ed group that meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from 7-8:30pm. Call about the availability of childcare.
* Company 4:6 – A men’s group that meets the 2nd Saturday of every month from 7-8:30am at the church building. Pancakes and sausage are served followed by a Bible teaching and discussion.
* Women’s Time of Prayer – This women’s group gathers every Wednesday from 10-11:30a.
* The Hilliard Small Group – The group meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays each month from 6:30-8:30 pm in the Hilliard area.
If you are interested in contacting one or more of our small group leaders to find out more about the group and/or to see if they have not made any last minute schedule changes, please contact our office by emailing us.